This Artist Othman Toma Paints With Ice-Cream Instead Of Paint
Othman Toma, an artest from Baghdad, Iraq, has put his watercolor skills to the test by painting with a very unusual “paint”- melted ice-cream. If his claims are true, his paintings prove that art can be made with just about anything!
love and support and celebrate fat girls who don’t have a booty or like in general fat girls with the fat in places that never get celebrated p l e a s e for the love of everything that is good in this world
like let’s not pretend curvy is a synonym for fat curvy is literally just this one specific socially acceptable way to be fat and I am getting increasingly frustrated about it
Things I will forever be upset about:
1. I don’t know what my Patronus is
2. I don’t know what Amortentia smells like to me
3. I don’t know what I’d see in the Mirror of Erised
4. I don’t know what my Boggart would be
5. I don’t know for sure what house I would be in
6. I don’t know the specifications of my wand are.
7. I’M NOT A WITCH
"Loki can stay 10 steps ahead of the game. He can anticipate the behavior of each character, and play them off against each other in the most extraordinary way, in a way that I’m terrible at!" [x]